Apr. 24, 2014
Houston TexasUnited States
May. 5, 2014 to May. 9, 2014
Pasadena CaliforniaUnited States
May. 14, 2014 to May. 18, 2014
Los Angeles CaliforniaUnited States
May. 19, 2014 to May. 21, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Apr 24 AsiaSat, as expected, terminates its cooperation agreement with GeoMetWatch to put a meteorological sensor on an AsiaSat telecom satellite.
- Apr 24 Boeing Rebuffed in Latest Attempt To Collect on Sea Launch Losses http://t.co/jCQQMAJbdH
- Apr 24 Lockheed says it'll incur $135M in charges related to Space Systems plant shutdowns/consolidations & severance charges by mid-2015.
- Apr 24 Boeing rebuffed by Swedish court in seeking $356M from former Sea Launch partners Energia/Yuzhnoye, says it'll go to Swedish Supreme Court.
- Apr 24 RT @pbdes: Four O3b bdbnd sats on Antonov tonight to Europe's spaceport for June Soyuz launch. Euro Galileo sats wanted the launch, but wer…
- Apr 24 Four O3b bdbnd sats on Antonov tonight to Europe's spaceport for June Soyuz launch. Euro Galileo sats wanted the launch, but weren't ready.
- Apr 24 Hispasat Shareholder Makes Play for Israeli Satellite Fleet Operator http://t.co/H9esR6Z5g7
- Apr 24 @Rand_Simberg What I found interesting was that it was a chance for ULA and SpaceX to zero in on what they see as the other’s weakness.
- Apr 24 Hispasat owner Abertis says it is bidding for Israeli sat fleet operator Spacecom "to develop Hispasat as a global operator."
- Apr 24 Boeing CEO McNerney: DoD budget tough, but there's high worldwide demand for satellites, space is growing & we've got SLS, the major prgrm.
- Apr 23 @Rand_Simberg is not impressed. http://t.co/OG6eLJHUej http://t.co/9g39tKzq7T
- Apr 23 Top SLS, Orion Official Leaving NASA July 1 http://t.co/P2ByMkM9az