Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 30, 2014
Hong Kong S.A.R., China
Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Oct 23 @noahtron I am not aware of publicly-disclosed information about their orbital plans. You may need to contact them or Aldrin for more info.
- Oct 23 John Stone, Near Earth LLC: space has been seen as expensive business to get into, but with smallsats only need a few million $ to start.
- Oct 23 Sweden Strokes Check for 50-Kilogram Science Satellite http://t.co/8chxHSXH9u http://t.co/DgcVxr8nwQ
- Oct 23 Interesting: Bill Shuster, former COO of GeoEye, is now consulting for HySpecIQ, a startup planning comm'l hi-res hyperspectral imaging.
- Oct 23 @Rand_Simberg As noted in previous tweets, representatives of Arianespace, ILS, and Orbital.
- Oct 23 @Pomerantz That's what I heard.
- Oct 23 Panel fairly skeptical of near-term (next 5 years) prospects for RLVs. Q's about what it will take to refurb and relaunch stages, biz model.
- Oct 23 RT @SpaceNews_Inc: @ulalaunch Earnings Take Some of the Sting out of @LockheedMartin Lackluster Space Returns http://t.co/FfnhLZmwfn http:/…
- Oct 23 @ulalaunch Earnings Take Some of the Sting out of @LockheedMartin Lackluster Space Returns http://t.co/FfnhLZmwfn http://t.co/Y0ZsEZMQdh
- Oct 23 NASA IG: the more "commercial-friendly" @NASAKennedy is, the more competitive it will be as a launch site. http://t.co/GH7hOIKLWK
- Oct 23 Clay Mowry, Arianespace: commercial GEO satellite market remains stable. Biggest opportunity is in the smallsat area.
- Oct 23 Tshudy: with increased competition, Proton won't be doing 6-8 comm'l launches a year as in past; still have anchor of Russian gov't launches