Sep. 8, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 11, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 15, 2014 to Sep. 17, 2014
National Harbor MarylandUnited States
Sep. 23, 2014 to Sep. 25, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Aug 27 #SLS Debut Likely To Slip to 2018. http://t.co/H83f5pLX77 http://t.co/UNKV77339z
- Aug 27 NASA says lifecycle cost for 1st @NASA_SLS rocket ≈ $9.7B. 70 metric tons to LEO. Ready to launch 11/2018, latest. Possibly soon as 12/2017.
- Aug 27 RT @NASASpaceflight: @Leone_SN Yeah! Best reason I heard was "They dare not make it look like Ares V". Here's the real deal: http://t.co/g9…
- Aug 27 @NASAWatch HEOMD's four public affairs people have been playing musical chairs with their beats, so why not the graphic design people, too?
- Aug 27 I see they're still sending out all-white @NASA_SLS concept art ... CC: @NASASpaceflight. http://t.co/6bfrAftYuo
- Aug 27 RT @jeff_foust: KDP-C includes a "development cost baseline" of $7.021B for SLS from February 2014 through 1st launch "no later than Novemb…
- Aug 27 After Several Reprieves, @NASA To Shut Down Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission: http://t.co/fphFV91RMg http://t.co/f7RdciAAkm
- Aug 27 Report Cites Vulnerability in NOAA’s Satellite Ground Stations: http://t.co/X5ncyg8wGj http://t.co/ClY1ijhzdb
- Aug 27 RT @jeff_foust: The real story here isn't that SpaceX spent $ on Texas lobbyists & campaign donations, but that it spent so little: http://…
- Aug 27 Thales Alenia/Telespazio in EUR 66.6M ($88M) from Ital Spce Agncy for Cosmo-Skymed tech development, not enough to assure 2017/2018 launch.
- Aug 27 SpaceX: Review of unspecified 'potential failure modes & contingencies' on Falcon 9 to take 1-2 weeks' before proceeding w/ launch.
- Aug 27 AsiaSat: SpaceX Falcon 9 launch of AsiaSat 6 'postponed until further notice to allow more time for SpaceX to examine and verify data.'