Sep. 8, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 11, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 15, 2014 to Sep. 17, 2014
National Harbor MarylandUnited States
Sep. 23, 2014 to Sep. 25, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Sep 2 Thrilled to welcome @jeff_foust as a FT member of our @SpaceNews_Inc starting today. http://t.co/82I3OWCTY6
- Sep 2 Veteran Space Journalist @jeff_foust Joins SpaceNews: http://t.co/qa6ZPALmQU
- Sep 2 Kongsberg Norspace/Norway sells 1st 2 new-gen sat command receivers, to operate over different frequencies, to Airbus for SES-10 satellite.
- Sep 1 @cameyers14 Hi Craig. I had to request them. Shoot me an email at mgruss (at) spacenews dot com and I'll tell you more.
- Aug 30 Looming @NASA_SLS Delay To Rekindle Debate about @NASA Priorities http://t.co/nDLxRSdPri http://t.co/FWBaDTxMvH
- Aug 30 .@MarsCuriosity, @CassiniSaturn Among 7 Extended Planetary Missions http://t.co/0GMOKYgkno http://t.co/Z7j1u0kaaZ
- Aug 30 Restructured #GPS OCX Contract Defers Some Capabilities by 2 Years http://t.co/rE1ZyWZule http://t.co/UPqcjJKh31
- Aug 29 @Pat_DefDaily My understanding he is with the company until the end of the year, but not CEO.
- Aug 29 Greaves: "Nothing we are doing going fwd will reduce that discipline. We are very much interested in cost control."
- Aug 29 Greaves: "My intent is to reinforce the discipline we have shown throughout the team - ULA, Aerospace, all of the govt. entities."
- Aug 29 Just got a copy of Lt. Gen. Greaves' proposed remarks from ULA Quality Summit earlier in the week. Next few tweets from his remarks.
- Aug 29 Euro govt official: The 2 Galileo sats launched Aug 22 are definitively lost. They have nowhere near enough fuel to climb to correct orbit.