Aug. 2, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
Logan UtahUnited States
Aug. 4, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
San Diego CaliforniaUnited States
Aug. 11, 2014 to Aug. 14, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Aug. 21, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Jul 29 Deputy director of China's manned space flight agency is among the guests at today's ATV-5 flight at Europe's South American spaceport.
- Jul 29 Ariane 5 liftoff, about 63 mins until separation at 260 km of 20,000-kg ATV-5 space station freighter.
- Jul 29 ATV-5 to perform 'fly under' maneuver at station before docking to test optical radars, IR cameras for space surveillance, debris removal.
- Jul 29 Europe's 5th & final ATV freighter to launch to space station today carries 50 kg of Italian coffee capsules. Orbital life getting better.
- Jul 29 Gerstenmaier says @NASA does not need “an immediate decision” from Russia on extending #ISS operations beyond 2020 http://t.co/ZQl2uIgwsw
- Jul 29 .@NASA Wraps its 1st Undersea Expedition in Two Years. @NASA_NEEMO http://t.co/AyPwZBkPN0 http://t.co/vHjJr0L7zM
- Jul 29 From the Wires | U.S., Europe Impose Tough new Sanctions on Russia http://t.co/3U8qe0WgUK
- Jul 29 Gerstenmaier refs Susan Eisenhower on Russia coop: 'Science played vital Cold War role as bridge between US & Soviet Union, esp in crises.'
- Jul 29 RT @pbdes: Nasa's Gerstenmaier: There's no problem if [Russia] and other station partners need more time to decide to extend ops to 2024. N…
- Jul 29 Nasa's Gerstenmaier: There's no problem if [Russia] and other station partners need more time to decide to extend ops to 2024. No urgency.
- Jul 29 .@SpaceX Says “Headcount Reduction” Due To Annual Reviews, Not Layoffs http://t.co/uxnJdUHK2c
- Jul 29 And here's the start to the HoPS contract: Boeing, Orbital and SSL win study contracts for NASA's TEMPO instrument. http://t.co/1esaf8ecQJ