Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
Nov. 6, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Nov. 12, 2014 to Nov. 13, 2014
New York New YorkUnited States
Nov. 18, 2014 to Nov. 20, 2014
College Park MarylandUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 31 Canada’s MDA Suggests Lack of Government Support May Prompt Another Move http://t.co/Fz9SlSnF7Q http://t.co/we2ZdVIAKC
- Oct 31 correction on IRDM leverage: Peak leverage of 6.5x net debt to EBITDA will be in 2015, not 2016.
- Oct 31 RT @EconSciTech: Oh, Canadarm - a country should not need to use doctored photos to get respect http://t.co/NSL40k4Sud http://t.co/NX9DD8Gh…
- Oct 31 U.S. Stratcom, ESA Signs Space Surveillance Data-sharing Agreement. http://t.co/luBhyEzHIY
- Oct 31 @yag1968 Yep, that was in @OrbitalSciences 10-Q. But there’s a proviso in there that makes it unclear what they’re doing.
- Oct 31 IRDM CEO: We lost 2 sats in Q3, so 1 spare left in orbit. Even if others fail, wld need many holes in orbit to be noticeable by customers.
- Oct 31 IRDM: Our peak leverage will be 6.5x in 2016 as 2nd-gen constellation costs climb. 2nd gen constellation on track for service starting 2017.
- Oct 31 Canada’s MDA Suggests Lack of Government May Prompt Another Move http://t.co/MnzYA4MCJ3 http://t.co/8CT5cPCA6S
- Oct 31 SES CEO: Astra 2G arrived safely at Baikonur despite engine-out emergenc landing, sat is OK and launch OK for late November.
- Oct 31 Iridium: We now value our deal w/ Harris on auxiliary hosted payloads on IRDM Next constellation at $55M, of which Harris has pd $12M.
- Oct 31 Inmarsat: We're happy w/ ITU PP-14 decision on flight tracking. Our worry was that PP-14 wld lock in ADS-B as sole solution & favor IRDM.
- Oct 31 SES CEO: Our 1st invest priority is more O3b sats after Dec launch of 3rd & final 4-pack. O3b momentum, inc w/ US govt, justifies new capex.