Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 30, 2014
Hong Kong S.A.R., China
Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
Nov. 12, 2014 to Nov. 13, 2014
New York New YorkUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 24 RT @pbdes: ESA scrubs Nov. 18 flight of Europe's IXV suborbital vehicle, new date TBD, following flight-safety concerns over French Guiana …
- Oct 24 Arianespace: December launches of Soyuz (O3b) and Ariane 5 (India GSAT-16 & DirecTV-14 telecom sats) won't be affected by Vega IXV delay.
- Oct 24 ESA scrubs Nov. 18 flight of Europe's IXV suborbital vehicle, new date TBD, following flight-safety concerns over French Guiana spaceport.
- Oct 24 Euro satnav commercial innovation 2014 grand prize (EUR 20,000/$26,000) goes to Airbus for low-cost PRS receiver for Euro govts/military.
- Oct 24 German Justice Ministry defends backing for Space Protocol legal regime for space assets, says it'll help small sat operators get financing.
- Oct 24 Riding w/ China Chang'e-T1 lunar swing-by/reentry probe: LuxSpace's 4M amateur radio/radiation measure memorial to OHB's Manfred Fuchs.
- Oct 24 RT @TSKelso: EXPRESS-AM6 still appears to be missing in action, even though OBJECT C has been identified as BREEZE-M DEB [TANK].
- Oct 23 RT @spacecom: Reliable report of SpaceShipTwo rubber hybrid engine test at the Whittinghill test stand 2day. Apparently chugged pretty good…
- Oct 23 @cosmos4u I'd argue deliberately flying a spacecraft around the Moon (twice!) to achieve its goal is as much a "mission to the Moon" as 4M.
- Oct 23 @LacusCurtius That was the point, sir.
- Oct 23 @cosmos4u Does a spacecraft/payload have to perform science in the vicinity of the Moon in order to be considered a mission to the Moon?
- Oct 23 I'd argue Asiasat-3/HGS-1 in 1998 would qualify as the 1st, as it flew by the Moon, using its gravity to reach GEO: http://t.co/VqAh9PtW0q