Oct. 6, 2014 to Oct. 8, 2014
Baltimore MarylandUnited States
Oct. 15, 2014 to Oct. 16, 2014
Las Cruces New MexicoUnited States
Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 1 Bert Reijnen: int'l partnership is a little bit like marriage. "Yes," interjects Wörner. #IAC2014
- Oct 1 Wörner: no "magic formula" for international partnerships. But emphasis on "partner": need confidence and trust in partners. #IAC2014
- Oct 1 @yag1968 Beames said after the presentation that we should start seeing some announcements by the end of the year. Up to Paul Allen.
- Oct 1 @yag1968 the DC/Stratolauncher partnership only.
- Oct 1 @Rocketeer_UK @spacecom I will confirm with the SNC executives here.
- Oct 1 ESA's Jean-Jacques Dordain: the future in space will feature more and more actors, and more kinds of cooperation. #IAC2014
- Oct 1 Euro-Russian ExoMars prime Thales Alenia: We need ~ EUR185M ($240M) commitment from ESA govts in December for ExoMars 2018 mission.#IAC2014
- Oct 1 @gravinaut My apology for the typo, sir.
- Oct 1 Intelsat, working down its debt, to redeem all $500M of its 8.5% notes, will pay $521.25M to note holders on Nov. 3.
- Oct 1 Johnn Wörner, DLR: need missions that are pioneering but also have benefits for society. Humans in LEO is a good example. #IAC2014
- Oct 1 In an #IAC2014 panel now on int'l human spaceflight, with European, Canadian, and Asian panelists, and two American co-moderators.
- Oct 1 @Simberg_Space 75% the size of regular Dream Chaser, as I understand it. Their wording has been confusing,