Sep. 16, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Sep. 23, 2014 to Sep. 25, 2014
Sep. 29, 2014 to Oct. 3, 2014
Oct. 6, 2014 to Oct. 8, 2014
Baltimore MarylandUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Sep 16 Boeing press release on CCtCap award: http://t.co/XHusMlsGMC
- Sep 16 Lueders: source selection statement will be released at an appropriate time, but don't have a timeline for that.
- Sep 16 Lueders leaves the door open to extending SNC's CCiCap award on an unfunded basis after they complete funded milestones.
- Sep 16 SNC adds they are "disappointed NASA did not select...Dream Chaser," but "commends NASA for initiating the effort."
- Sep 16 RT @elonmusk: Deeply honored and appreciative of the trust that @NASA has placed in @SpaceX for the future of human spaceflight
- Sep 16 RT @Gruss_SN: And ... there's the formal invite to tomorrow's announcement with ULA's Tory Bruno and Jeff Bezos. http://t.co/uNKHyYc2FN
- Sep 16 And ... there's the formal invite to tomorrow's announcement with ULA's Tory Bruno and Jeff Bezos. http://t.co/uNKHyYc2FN
- Sep 16 RT @HouseScience: ICYMI: Chairman @LamarSmithTX21 congratulates @NASA commercial #space awardees http://t.co/dOVnx1N4oe
- Sep 16 Lueders: companies have plans and credible schedules to be certified by 2017, but not going to sacrifice crew safety for that goal.
- Sep 16 Sierra Nevada: "SNC will elaborate further on its future options regarding...Dream Chaser" after "a debrief session with NASA soon."
- Sep 16 Lueders: contract has an on-ramp clause that allows us to potentially add capability in the future.
- Sep 16 Lueders: can't talk about the selection process, including the number of proposals received. Haven't even done debriefs yet.