Sep. 8, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 11, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 15, 2014 to Sep. 17, 2014
National Harbor MarylandUnited States
Sep. 23, 2014 to Sep. 25, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Aug 29 @Pat_DefDaily My understanding he is with the company until the end of the year, but not CEO.
- Aug 29 Greaves: "Nothing we are doing going fwd will reduce that discipline. We are very much interested in cost control."
- Aug 29 Greaves: "My intent is to reinforce the discipline we have shown throughout the team - ULA, Aerospace, all of the govt. entities."
- Aug 29 Just got a copy of Lt. Gen. Greaves' proposed remarks from ULA Quality Summit earlier in the week. Next few tweets from his remarks.
- Aug 29 Euro govt official: The 2 Galileo sats launched Aug 22 are definitively lost. They have nowhere near enough fuel to climb to correct orbit.
- Aug 29 Israel’s EFS is not the only one eying the stranded #Galileo satellites as ideal targets for a robotic rescue: http://t.co/8dN43e8v7P
- Aug 29 @wingod My bad. Try this: http://t.co/8dN43e8v7P
- Aug 29 Israeli Startup Talks to Insurers about Saving Europe’s Stranded Galileo Satellites http://t.co/Uh5mhQ1vr7 http://t.co/eNbjMwunEX
- Aug 29 U.S. To Keep Close Watch for Debris Threat to Europe’s #Metop Satellites http://t.co/ZsLaOXEKy4’s-metop-satellites http://t.co/ErqaYIl6AX
- Aug 29 .@SES_Satellites gives Brazil timeline for filling 2 orbital slots won at auction. http://t.co/ErVFhGGl1D
- Aug 29 SES: Brazil has given us 4 yrs to fill the 48degW slot for FSS Ku/C/Ka, & 6 yrs to fill DTH slot at 64W, w/ 15-yr licenses renewable once.
- Aug 29 U.S. Joint Space Command to extend its space debris monitoring to Eumetsat's Metop weather sats, part of 4-sat US-Euro Joint Polar System.