Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
Nov. 6, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Nov. 12, 2014 to Nov. 13, 2014
New York New YorkUnited States
Nov. 18, 2014 to Nov. 20, 2014
College Park MarylandUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 30 DigitalGlobe CEO Tarr: We have not seen any meaningful migration of customers to smallsat players.
- Oct 30 DigitalGlobe CEO: Early signs are we can sell 30-cm-resolution imagery from WV-3 at 25-50% more than similar 50-cm imagery.
- Oct 30 DigitalGlobe: We'll spend $12M/year to store WorldView-4 sat (former GeoEye-2) until 2016 launch.
- Oct 30 DigitalGlobe CEO: We have turned around our Russian sales from big drop earlier this year. 'Once a headwind, now a tailwind' for 2015.
- Oct 30 Delay of IXV Vega Launch Leaves @thalesgroup Italy Officials Flabbergasted http://t.co/N4ZzHEqEGa http://t.co/oYpf6wj5Tc
- Oct 30 .@OrbitalSciences Asked Judge on Day of Antares Accident To Force Turnover of Launch Hardware http://t.co/YFTeuZtAAh http://t.co/Igtm76OdaE
- Oct 30 RT @pbdes: Thales Alenia Space Italy officials react with stupefaction & incredulity at last-minute scrub of IXV launch for range-safety re…
- Oct 30 Thales Alenia Space Italy officials react with stupefaction & incredulity at last-minute scrub of IXV launch for range-safety reasons.
- Oct 30 RT @StephenClark1: What's it like to be one of the closest people to a 300-ton rocket explosion? In a nutshell, jarring. My account: http:/…
- Oct 30 RT @Gruss_SN: GAO: "Disaggregation could require DOD to make significant cultural and process changes in how it acquires space systems."
- Oct 30 GAO: "DOD lacks common measures for resilience."
- Oct 30 RT @usgao: DOD Space Systems: Additional Knowledge Would Better Support Decisions about Disaggregating Large Satellites http://t.co/obuV3dO…