Sep. 8, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 11, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 15, 2014 to Sep. 17, 2014
National Harbor MarylandUnited States
Sep. 23, 2014 to Sep. 25, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Aug 22 Soyuz's Fregat uppr stage to be passivated/de-fueled & put in graveyard orbit 400km above Galileo orbit of 23,200km to avoid debris issues.
- Aug 22 Arinespace CEO Israel: W/ our 7th launch now done, we're more confident we can meet goal of 12 this yr from European spaceport.
- Aug 22 ESA navigation chief Faivre: Ground teams received signals of health in orbit of the two Galileo satellites.
- Aug 22 Arianespace CEO: Euro Commission is now our biggest customer, w/ more than EUR 1B ($1.35B) in our current backlog for EC sats.
- Aug 22 Confirmed separation of 2 sats from Soyuz Fregat upper stage, awaiting confirmation of health in orbit & deployment of solar arrays.
- Aug 22 Launch Gap Drives @Sea_Launch To Cut Staff, Sideline Vessels http://t.co/ZcGAWXxLqK http://t.co/54kemRocn9
- Aug 22 Sea Launch CEO: 'In light of gap in launch manifest, we're pursuing prudent business solutions to realize significant cost savings.'
- Aug 22 Commercial launch provider Sea Launch cutting staff, reducing command ship/launch pltform ops costs to weather operational gap to 2015/16.
- Aug 22 W/ all the spanking new Russia/Roscosmos, ESA, Arianespace & Galileo shirts on display at Euro spaceport today you cld open a retail outlet.
- Aug 22 Roger Krone, Leidos CEO and former Boeing space exec, accepts ALS ice bucket challenge. http://t.co/iqrJENKUGX
- Aug 22 Europeanized Russian Soyuz lifts off frm Europe's Guiana Space Center in S.America -- 3hrs, 47mins until separation of 2 Galileo navsats.
- Aug 22 ESA pre-launch interview at spaceport today says Galileo to join US & Russian nav systems in orbit. Forgetting China must be an oversight.