Aug. 2, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
Logan UtahUnited States
Aug. 4, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
San Diego CaliforniaUnited States
Aug. 11, 2014 to Aug. 14, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Aug. 21, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Jul 29 Roscosmos official: Russia has not agreed to continue ISS ops to 2024 and given Ukraine situation such approval may not arrive this year.
- Jul 29 Space station has been protected from US/Euro sanctions re: Russia's Ukraine moves. But future station planning now feeling the effects.
- Jul 29 Arianespace CEO says most commercial geo sat contracts in 2014 will be for smaller sats, w/ Arianespace v SpaceX head-to-head competition.
- Jul 29 Arianespace CEO: We've cut to 14 days time needed btween Ariane 5 & Soyuz launches. Ariane 5 ATV today, then Soyuz w/ 2 Galileo sats Aug 21.
- Jul 29 Launch of final Euro ATV freighter to ISS means ISS loses easiest ISS-disposal means. Alternative is using 2-3 Russian Progress vehicles.
- Jul 29 Internat'l Launch Svces hit by Proton failures & customer worry of sanctions vs Russia re Ukraine, which so far have not stopped launches.
- Jul 29 Internat' Launch Svces: Sales VP Dawn Harms leaving after < 2 yrs to work for Boeing Sat Systems. ILS veteran Jim Kramer taking her place.
- Jul 28 RT @brianweeden: France Uncertain About Adopting Galileo’s Encrypted Service: http://t.co/wJJAf0Hyiw
- Jul 28 RT @ponder68: #Editorial | @SpaceX in the Cross Hairs | http://t.co/IDqqSKrH1P via @SpaceNews_Inc
- Jul 28 RT @Gruss_SN: Chinese news described it as a missile intercept. U.S. says it was "non-destructive." The latest anti-satellite test? http://…
- Jul 28 Chinese news described it as a missile intercept. U.S. says it was "non-destructive." The latest anti-satellite test? http://t.co/rs6RUZvORt
- Jul 28 RT @Leone_SN: Nuclear-powered Europa mission could mean nuclear-powered nothing else until the mid 2020s. #planetaryscience http://t.co/KCs…