Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 30, 2014
1 Harbour Rd.
Wan ChaiHong Kong S.A.R., China
Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Oct 20 RT @pallavabagla: @isro tells me Mangalyaan or @MarsOrbiter is 'healthy & Normal' after it's once in a million yr encounter with Comet Sidi…
- Oct 20 RT @Cosmic_Penguin: Another sat launch from the Chinese: the YG-22 reconnaissance sat lifted off from Taiyuan SLC today @ 0631 UTC on a LM-…
- Oct 19 @DennisStolwijk This is, to be fair, an unusual opportunity for comet observations. Didn't read it as a slam or oversight of Rosetta.
- Oct 19 Even the chairman of the House Science Committee has something to say about the #MarsComet flyby today: http://t.co/WzRmB6WiDO
- Oct 19 Returning from #ISPCS yesterday, I flew over a spaceport: the Midland International Air & Space Port in Texas. http://t.co/nd5PddvD8j
- Oct 19 Branson sticks to his Virgin Galactic schedule: "And you know, before Christmas, we'll start to go into space." http://t.co/mwXRupIgvS
- Oct 18 @TonioRoffo The pad can support both Falcon 9 or Falcon Heavy; most likely the latter for that inaugural launch.
- Oct 18 @isalara Thought you would appreciate the team name of the minor league baseball team here in El Paso: http://t.co/1YZkdGp9iF
- Oct 18 @bencredible It means they're joining on the side of the gov't, opposing SNC's effort to reinstate the stop-work order.
- Oct 18 RT @SpaceNews_Inc: Heinrich Reiterates Support for Funding RD-180 Replacement http://t.co/l35HeCw51T http://t.co/SN3DXUBgzP
- Oct 18 Heinrich Reiterates Support for Funding RD-180 Replacement http://t.co/l35HeCw51T http://t.co/SN3DXUBgzP
- Oct 17 @compulog It's the first official from today's landing that I'm aware of.