Apr. 24, 2014
Houston TexasUnited States
May. 5, 2014 to May. 9, 2014
Pasadena CaliforniaUnited States
May. 14, 2014 to May. 18, 2014
Los Angeles CaliforniaUnited States
May. 19, 2014 to May. 21, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Apr 23 Hughes to lease 16 Ka-band beams, 24 Gbps of throughput, on Eutelsat 65 West A sat for 15 yrs for consumer bdband in Brazil. Launch in 2016.
- Apr 22 RT @Gruss_SN: Lockheed Martin expects the Air Force to award the Space Fence contract by the end of May.
- Apr 22 SI Organization To Acquire QinetiQ Services Division http://t.co/6aq2rq3tUp
- Apr 22 Lockheed Martin expects the Air Force to award the Space Fence contract by the end of May.
- Apr 22 Moonwalker Buzz Aldrin: China will probably be the next country to land crews on the moon. #H2M
- Apr 22 Lockheed Space Systms: 1Q rev dwn 5%, oper profit up 10%. Oper profit margin 13.7% v 11.7%. AEHF risk retirement offset lower GPS-3 profit.
- Apr 22 VIDEO | Google's Project Tango & NASA's SPHERES http://t.co/IwVxtaoeUU
- Apr 22 NASA's Gerst, asked about working w China in space: if I even talk about partnering with China, I will be teleported off this stage to Mars.
- Apr 22 Orbital's Thompson: US-Russia space coop survived yrs of US-Soviet Cold War & will survive Ukraine issue. (Antares uses Russ&Ukraine gear.)
- Apr 22 .NASA's Gerst: Our plan to get to Mars by the 2030s won't happen if current budget holds. Need > the 1% increase currently projected.
- Apr 22 .@nasa's Bill Gerstenmaier, once again: our plan for Mars by the 2030/
- Apr 22 Orbital's Thompson: Stratolaunch aircraft-launched vehicle we're working on for Vulcan Capital gives Antares 15-25% more capacity to LEO.