Apr. 17, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Apr. 24, 2014
Houston TexasUnited States
May. 5, 2014 to May. 9, 2014
Pasadena CaliforniaUnited States
May. 14, 2014 to May. 18, 2014
Los Angeles CaliforniaUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Apr 15 @User_F451 LM/Boeing figures are mentioned in story.
- Apr 15 DOD report says if sequestration returns MDA would receive $1.2B less for an interceptor follow-on program and for addl ground based sensor.
- Apr 15 DOD report says if sequestration returns Air Force would buy two, not three, GPS 3 satellites from Lockheed in 2017.
- Apr 15 NASA Officially Leases Old Shuttle Launch Pad to SpaceX http://t.co/VA2TAzUfFB
- Apr 15 U.S. Intel Community Endorses Easing Resolution Limits on Commercial Imagery http://t.co/PQbPRQRsK5
- Apr 15 NGA's Long at #GEOINT2013: Intelligence community has endorsed DigitalGlobe's request for 25 centimeter resolution for comm. imagery sats.
- Apr 15 Two Companies Take Radically Different Approaches to Launcher Reusability http://t.co/U6td1gpFNs
- Apr 15 SSTL US: Our V1C sub-1-meter video imaging sat is priced at <$20M w/ 10-m swath, 100 frames/sec. Move over, Skybox...
- Apr 15 Reaction Engines: Skylon reusable rocket business model to sell ~30 vehicles to nations wanting launch capab, some to launch only 1/year.
- Apr 15 Airbus DS's WorldDEM data now commercial 3 yrs after 2 radar sats began tandem collection. Full HRTe-3 data in 2014 after 3rd & 4th passes.
- Apr 15 Lt. Gen. Flynn at #GEOINT2013: he is more confident about the threats, challenges and opportunities with space than he was one year ago.
- Apr 15 DigitalGlobe says NOAA has not responded to 2013 request to sell 25-centimeter imagery from WorldView-3, set to launch mid-August.