Sep. 15, 2014 to Sep. 17, 2014
National Harbor MarylandUnited States
Sep. 16, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Sep. 23, 2014 to Sep. 25, 2014
Sep. 29, 2014 to Oct. 3, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Sep 14 RT @StephenClark1: Latest forecast for Tuesday's 5:44pm EDT Atlas 5 launch calls for 60% chance of favorable weather. Conditions deteriorat…
- Sep 14 China will include doctors and engineers, along with pilots, in its next astronaut selection round—but no women. http://t.co/JEyj60ZP2h
- Sep 13 RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: I don’t think this was translated correctly. http://t.co/XHScXRQlKQ
- Sep 13 Debris that washed ashore on the Marshall Islands appears to be from the 1st stage of a Pegasus launched last year: http://t.co/qPlMQFr83M
- Sep 13 Highly-regarded aerodynamicist Jim Tighe leaving Scaled Composites, but will still help on SS2 test flights: http://t.co/709IgpOZml
- Sep 12 NASA SpX-4 advisory says "NASA senior leaders will host a briefing Sept. 19 at 9 a.m." Could be about the CRS mission… or something else?
- Sep 12 NASA press release about SpX-4 launch date, coverage: http://t.co/uPv2nF9Ml8 Backup date Sept. 21.
- Sep 12 Next SpaceX/Dragon launch to ISS now planned for Sept. 20, one day later than previously planned, "to accommodate preparations" for rocket.
- Sep 12 .@eshailsat Taps Mitsubishi for 1st Fully-owned Satellite http://t.co/FKHpCMAj7M http://t.co/nX1ezLk6iM
- Sep 12 Reseller Says Ukraine Crisis Only Partly Explains @DigitalGlobe Drop in Russian Business http://t.co/j4uk2K32sw http://t.co/9ckSftoTcA
- Sep 12 China Quickly Weaning Itself Off Earth Observation Data Bought from Abroad http://t.co/jIxis9W0ax
- Sep 12 European radar sat builders: Russian procurement of 4 Euro radar sats, long expected, is now in deep freeze because of Ukraine. #WSBW2014