Sep. 8, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 11, 2014 to Sep. 12, 2014
Sep. 15, 2014 to Sep. 17, 2014
National Harbor MarylandUnited States
Sep. 23, 2014 to Sep. 25, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Aug 28 65 users I follow do not follow me back on Twitter. Find out who does not follow you back http://t.co/eenaOAK7V0
- Aug 28 @MarcKBoucher Like, um, last fall.
- Aug 28 RT @Gruss_SN: Lt. Gen. Sam Greaves, new head of SMC, on EELV and @ulalaunch: "This is a superb record, but we cannot take it for granted."
- Aug 28 Lt. Gen. Sam Greaves, new head of SMC, on EELV and @ulalaunch: "This is a superb record, but we cannot take it for granted."
- Aug 28 Italy Commits More Funds to Second-generation Radar Satellites http://t.co/AGOP5kQGDC http://t.co/XRyEQPkwes
- Aug 28 Capitol Hill Reacts to @NASA_SLS Delay http://t.co/vKgUR2nJ7G http://t.co/vadKgiDBUl
- Aug 28 Not as great as @CIA joining Twitter, but the National Reconnaissance Office is on Facebook. https://t.co/MXNft2WRPW
- Aug 28 Count the # of 'not my fault!' declarations among govt, industry after the Galileo launch failure. Presumably one of them is wrong.
- Aug 27 #SLS Debut Likely To Slip to 2018. http://t.co/H83f5pLX77 http://t.co/UNKV77339z
- Aug 27 NASA says lifecycle cost for 1st @NASA_SLS rocket ≈ $9.7B. 70 metric tons to LEO. Ready to launch 11/2018, latest. Possibly soon as 12/2017.
- Aug 27 RT @NASASpaceflight: @Leone_SN Yeah! Best reason I heard was "They dare not make it look like Ares V". Here's the real deal: http://t.co/g9…
- Aug 27 @NASAWatch HEOMD's four public affairs people have been playing musical chairs with their beats, so why not the graphic design people, too?