Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
Nov. 6, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Nov. 12, 2014 to Nov. 13, 2014
New York New YorkUnited States
Nov. 18, 2014 to Nov. 20, 2014
College Park MarylandUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 31 On C-SPAN right now is a recent interview with Brian Binnie, talking about his SS1 flight 10 years ago. A counterpoint to today's events.
- Oct 31 RT @GOPLeader: The courage and bravery of these pilots exemplify the ingenuity & imagination of America #SpaceShipTwo. http://t.co/O9shqojb…
- Oct 31 RT @GOPLeader: My heart goes out to the pilots of SpaceShipTwo and their families.
- Oct 31 RT @PeterDiamandis: I for one, am proud to be a Virgin Galactic client. I believe in the company, and know, without a doubt, that they wil…
- Oct 31 RT @PeterDiamandis: I urge all of us to keep something in mind. We are on the verge of opening the space frontier, one of the greatest ende…
- Oct 31 RT @PeterDiamandis: Most importantly, my heart goes out to those who lost loved ones, & many at VC, Scaled, Virgin Grp &Mojave who this acc…
- Oct 31 It did state that the pilot who survived (but was injured) was the one who parachuted to the ground. The pilots have not been named yet.
- Oct 31 Virgin Galactic emailed another update, largely a confirmation of what was reported at the press conference etc.
- Oct 31 RT @richardbranson: Writing this on way to Mojave to join @VirginGalactic, TSC & Scaled teams. Shocked & saddened by tragic loss http://t.c…
- Oct 31 @cosmos4u I wonder if the headline "Tourism Isn't Worth Dying For" would be just as accurate.
- Oct 31 RT @SpaceNews_Inc: Antares Failure Raises Questions About Vehicle’s Future http://t.co/whaLbc62I6 http://t.co/xedm3eTaf4
- Oct 31 RT @Cosmic_Penguin: Return capsule of #ChangE5T1 after recovery at Inner Mongolia. Photos by @XHNews. http://t.co/Y96ANMMTe8