SN on Twitter
- Mar 10 ABS CEO Choi: M&A potential in FSS sector in emerg mkts very limited given regs on foreign ownership, so don't expect much of it.
- Mar 10 ABS CEO Choi: Boaing- all-elec ABS-3A launch with Satmex on SpaceX gets us a 36-MHz-equiv xpnder built & launched for $1.75M.
- Mar 10 GeoMetWatch's Crain: Deal on hyperspctrl sensor on AsiaSat satellite running into demands for collateral that may make it a nonstarter.
- Mar 10 Good timing. AF issues COMSATCOM pathfinder RFP late Fri. Tonight? DOD CIO goes before sat industry leadership. https://t.co/08iuZVrgiC
- Mar 10 O3b's Collar: Our 1st customer goes live this week & tests w/ Royal Caribbean went well. Possble insurance claim re: sat defect not a focus.
- Mar 10 Internat' Lnch Services CEO Slack: New Russian export-crdt agncy now stood up, will make us more competitive v. US, French ECA-backed bids.
- Mar 10 Orbital's Thompson: Our higher-pwr GeoStar 3 will use elect prop for stationkeeping, not orbit-raising. Cstmrs don't like long wait to geo.
- Mar 10 Stopped off at the Satellite 2014 show in Washington, D.C. @SpaceX reminds attendees that Falcon Heavy is coming. http://t.co/iPzQXvN0dK
- Mar 10 RT @pbdes: Deustche Bank: Eutelsat continues to pay price of being in France & subjected to French corporate tax regime v. competitors Inte…
- Mar 10 RT @Gruss_SN: GAO's Chaplain previewing disaggregation study: "DOD doesn't have the knowledge it needs to make these kinds of commitments."…
- Mar 10 If you're at #SATSHOW, here's my story from this morning on what's happening with DOD's 90-day study on COMSATCOM. http://t.co/9fvZD6OYWT
- Mar 10 Deustche Bank: Eutelsat continues to pay price of being in France & subjected to French corporate tax regime v. competitors Intelsat, SES.