Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 30, 2014
Hong Kong S.A.R., China
Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Oct 22 Roscosmos: AM6 telecom sat healthy & in correct orbit after Proton M's 2d launch since post-failure return to flight. SES, Inmarsat waiting.
- Oct 21 Your space tie-in to Ben Bradlee's death: https://t.co/ydCAASGgFs
- Oct 21 In brief statement, SNC said they're "disappointed" court didn't reinstate CCtCap stop-work order; "looks forward" to GAO eval of protest.
- Oct 21 RT @RussianSpaceWeb: #ExpressAM6 (#EkspressAM6) satellite separates from #BrizM stage concluding #Proton mission: http://t.co/vzFoOqVQVT ht…
- Oct 21 @Rand_Simberg Again, if you have questions about what the AAS published, contact them. I am not involved with their Space Times publication.
- Oct 21 @Rand_Simberg You will need to contact the AAS about that. What I published was what he submitted.
- Oct 21 @pantoumsPersist You don't want to know how long I spent parsing the phrase "declining to overrule the override" in the court order.
- Oct 21 Our brief story on the fed court's rejection of a Sierra Nevada motion to reinstate a comm'l crew stop-work order: http://t.co/MApI5Bikcm
- Oct 21 RT @jeff_foust: In a brief statement, fed court declines Sierra Nevada's request to overrule NASA's override of the stop-work order on comm…
- Oct 21 "Given the urgency to resolve the override issue, the court provided the parties with a verbal decision declining to overrule the override."
- Oct 21 In a brief statement, fed court declines Sierra Nevada's request to overrule NASA's override of the stop-work order on comm'l crew awards.
- Oct 21 Dep Sec Bob Work to California representatives: "We share your concern about dependency on unreliable sources.” http://t.co/q4tC2eALh1