Aug. 2, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
Logan UtahUnited States
Aug. 4, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
San Diego CaliforniaUnited States
Aug. 11, 2014 to Aug. 14, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Aug. 21, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe's Tarr: Collapse of Russia rev ($23M in 2013) this yr painful, but rev from India, Mideast, oil/gas and NGOs to compensate.
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe CEO Tarr: We track contract wins when head-to-head w/ Airbus & aerial co's & other competitors and we win >75% of the time.
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe: WV-3 launch in Aug, can't meet commercial demand for 30-cm images given USG rights, so GeoEye-2 (WV-4) to launch mid-2015.
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe: Russia rev dwn 80% Aprl-June, to $1M b/c of Ukraine. Unsure if it's sanctions or Russian displeasure w/ DGI NATO work or both.
- Aug 1 SpaceX Falcon 9 launch of AsiaSat 8 telecom sat set for 01h25 EDT Aug 5 frm Cape Canaveral. AsiaSat 6, now at Cape, to launch later this yr.
- Jul 31 World View Picks Payloads for Near-space Balloon Flights http://t.co/tHloIAXFRN http://t.co/QRAcbEABNg
- Jul 31 House committee says the NRO may be spending billions on satellites it doesn't need. http://t.co/1T7fqg6E0D
- Jul 31 House Report Calls for Slowdown in NRO Satellite Orders http://t.co/98byquqkho http://t.co/4gCHqfNZ9f
- Jul 31 .@NASA Selects 7 Instruments for #Mars2020 Rover http://t.co/lUZF2AFRgI http://t.co/Iz5iCv2GlP
- Jul 31 The #Mars2020 science instrument unveiling from @NASA HQ is a wrap. Follow-up press call at 3 pm EDT with the heads of the instrument teams.
- Jul 31 .@erichand gets out of NASA that #Mars2020 science payload will cost about $130M. That's > $50M south of @MarsCuriosity's instrument budget.
- Jul 31 Obama Nominates Retired Coast Guard Admiral for @NOAA Satellite Policy Role http://t.co/5BabJPDsEk http://t.co/jxIi1Uj8b8