Oct. 6, 2014 to Oct. 8, 2014
Baltimore MarylandUnited States
Oct. 15, 2014 to Oct. 16, 2014
Las Cruces New MexicoUnited States
Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Sep 29 RT @Gruss_SN: Well hello @NatReconOfc. https://t.co/M1mNJLlEcP
- Sep 29 @SpaceKSCBlog @TheLurioReport I am not aware of any webcasts of #IAC2014 technical sessions or plenary events.
- Sep 29 Well hello @NatReconOfc. https://t.co/M1mNJLlEcP
- Sep 29 Jaxa, IHI: 2nd Epsilon launch won't leave uppr stge in 800-km orbit like 1st flight did -- which was bad news for orbit debris.#IAC2014
- Sep 29 Jaxa, IHI say 2nd Epsilon launch won't leave uppr stage in 800-km orbit like inaugural flight did -- which was bad news for orbit debris.
- Sep 29 RT @flatoday_jdean: EFT-1 Delta IV Heavy roll to LC-37 pad washed out until Tuesday morning, weather permitting.
- Sep 29 RT @SpaceNews_Inc: Visa Issues Keep Russian, Chinese Engineers Away from #IAC2014 http://t.co/13SNzvM4tX
- Sep 29 Visa Issues Keep Russian, Chinese Engineers Away from #IAC2014 http://t.co/13SNzvM4tX
- Sep 29 RT @StephenClark1: NASA's Bolden and Gerst can't answer question on impact of Sierra Nevada commercial crew protest. Does it hold up Boeing…
- Sep 29 Garneau, asked he would “pull a John Glenn” and go back to space, said yes, provided he didn’t have to train. #IAC2014
- Sep 29 Garneau is giving the Peter Glaser Lecture at #IAC2014 and hence the space based solar power reference.
- Sep 29 Garneau said if Liberals return to power in Canada, he’d lobby fellow party members on space, including space based solar power. #IAC2014