Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 30, 2014
1 Harbour Rd.
Wan ChaiHong Kong S.A.R., China
Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Oct 20 French Official Invokes U.S. Market ‘Dumping’ To Make Case for Ariane 6 http://t.co/VL4b2kiBPo http://t.co/41FUjjJcpL
- Oct 20 MDA Tracking Test Marshals Sensors in the Air, at Sea and in Space http://t.co/prWRQZmS5M http://t.co/5WdRXUg24K
- Oct 20 From the Wires | Mangalyaan in Good Health after Encounter with comet Siding Spring http://t.co/sITJMvEH26 http://t.co/KRKfVjb7rk
- Oct 20 Fr space minister Fioraso to Euro MPs: 80% of future Euro elec-propulsion Neosat satellite telecom platform components to be European.
- Oct 20 Three DOD experimental payloads will ride along NASA green propellant mission in 2016. http://t.co/fxkJ4QqqGl
- Oct 20 RT @flatoday_jdean: My weekend "space notebook" referenced a Dragon return home from ISS on Tuesday, but that is now planned Saturday 10/25.
- Oct 20 From @BoeingDefense: The three X-37B launches have spent more days on orbit than all 135 shuttle missions.
- Oct 20 Fr space minister Fioraso to Euro parliament space group: US rockets sell to USG for 2x commrcial price, which is dumping or close to it.
- Oct 20 There's also an interview with Hanks where he says, "No one will go to the moon for a few hundred years." http://t.co/mef0IkXdgk
- Oct 20 This week's New Yorker issue features the short story "Alan Bean Plus Four" by actor/space aficionado Tom Hanks: http://t.co/02bC2l6zsZ
- Oct 20 Slate's solution to the high costs of human Mars missions: http://t.co/Hub5eEbSjx “The logical thing to do is to fly small women.”
- Oct 20 The next-to-last paragraph of this Guardian article is perhaps the most creative explanation yet of China's ASAT work http://t.co/tHmk517xcx