SN on Twitter
- Mar 7 Arabsat: Deal with Telesat on HellasSat-4 is not joint sat, just 15-yr Telesat lease of a Ku-band payload. 'More a hosted payload.'
- Mar 7 Arabsat: RFP for 4 sats -- HellasSat-3&4, Arabsat 6A,6E -- to be issued nxt wk, bids due by June. Could be 1 or more winners.
- Mar 7 Inmarsat CEO Pearce: We've fully coordinated all 3 of our Ka-band Global Xpress sats orbital slots... But co still declines to ID them all.
- Mar 6 RT @MarksDef: USAF UnderSec Fanning on 3/5: POTUS budget removes $ for #AEHF 7,8 but also "funds evolution of AEHF tactical and strategic c…
- Mar 6 For $1B, they will attempt no landings there, but @NASA IS talking about "commitment" to Europa. http://t.co/yJTBGM6PyU
- Mar 6 NASA To Seek Ideas for $1 Billion Mission to Europa http://t.co/oeBVY8U1Uq
- Mar 6 Which makes sense. As Bolden said immediately afterward, "I came with the president [Obama], I'll leave with the president."
- Mar 6 Charlie Bolden at a Capitol Hill lunch: I will be so far gone as the NASA Administrator when we launch @NASA_SLS for the first time .
- Mar 6 Latin American Exchange Rates Take Toll on Hispasat’s Earnings http://t.co/JpggqPBfaL
- Mar 6 Inmarsat Remains Confident Global Xpress Will Be a Hit with U.S. Miltary http://t.co/8YErgQlnS9
- Mar 6 Total & French Onera aerspce rechrch org to spend EUR 30M ($41M) to test energy hunt w/ balloon/drone/aero/sat w/radar, hyperspectral& laser
- Mar 6 Inmarsat's Sukawaty: 2013 was bggest-ever invstmnt yr $580.5M capex, led by Global Xpress Ka-band system, 50 mbps to 60-cm mobile antennas.