Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
Nov. 12, 2014 to Nov. 13, 2014
New York New YorkUnited States
Nov. 18, 2014 to Nov. 20, 2014
College Park MarylandUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 30 Soyuz launch of Meridian Russ military sat reported successful; was 1st use of re-designed Fregat stage since Euro Galileo failure in Aug.
- Oct 30 @EddieLyons3 Those values are based on the dollar values for the CRS contracts (for delivery of 20,000 kg of cargo) awarded in 2008.
- Oct 30 @User_F451 I'm sorry, sir, but I don't understand your question.
- Oct 30 @pachy92 It would likely be faster to return the Antares to flight than to try to integrate the Cygnus on another launcher, if available.
- Oct 30 Planet Labs on loss of 26 sats w/ Antares failure: This isn't catastrophic. We launch more sats than we require. 71 sats deployed so far.
- Oct 30 ATK: We're evaluating implications of Antares rocket failure on current operating plans, long-term strategies, and the Orbital merger.
- Oct 30 Orbital Sciences fell by 16.8% Oct. 29 despite management's assurances that Antares rocket failure won't affect 2014 revenue or profit.
- Oct 29 RT @MIT: Asteroid or bust? @eapsMIT asteroid expert has better plans for steppingstone mission to Mars http://t.co/bL6Z9jH75g http://t.co/j…
- Oct 29 NASA releases initial damage assessment of Antares launch pad http://t.co/RlzNwmS2Lr http://t.co/f8H5DZhh8d
- Oct 29 'Though we previously described Orbital's rocket as “solid, reliable, no drama,” it exploded on liftoff on 10/28/14.' http://t.co/nv8GbGIGW2
- Oct 29 RT @OrbitalSciences: We've issued a new #Antares update. You can view it here http://t.co/m2oRio8saH
- Oct 29 NASA's update on damage to the launch site and surrounding area at Wallops: http://t.co/J2HK0j6zUT