Jul. 28, 2014 to Jul. 30, 2014
Cleveland OhioUnited States
Aug. 2, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
Logan UtahUnited States
Aug. 4, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
San Diego CaliforniaUnited States
Aug. 11, 2014 to Aug. 14, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Jul 25 SES: BSkyB purchase of Sky Deutschland is good news for us as combination will permit faster move toward ultra-high-def TV .
- Jul 25 SES: $30m-$40M of annual revenue from each O3b HTS satellite once O3b reaches cruising speed. O3b to have 30 customers on line at yr's end.
- Jul 25 SES CEO Sabbagh: We're interested in bidding for both Mexican slots to be auctioned as part of our Latin American development.
- Jul 25 Thales Group CEO Levy: Our telecom sat business is more profitable than Airbus's. Our Earth obs sats' margins are also 'quite attractive.'
- Jul 25 Thales Alenia Space wins contract valued at >EUR100M ($136M) for radar payloads on 2 OHB-built German military SARaH radar recon sats.
- Jul 25 Orbital Sciences is winning bidder for telcom sats for Avanti of London's Hylas 4 and Yahsat of Abu Dhabi's Al Yah 3, both GeoStar-3 models.
- Jul 25 SES: Our N. America business had 284 xpndrs under lease a year ago, and 267 leased as of June 30. US govt downturn to blame, co. says.
- Jul 25 SES results H1 2014: rev up 3.1%, ebitda mgin 73.9 v. 72.7% lst yr, N. Amrica weakening w/ US govt drop, Eur, internat'l continued strength.
- Jul 24 ICYMI. Gen. Shelton on a RD-180 delay: “It may be time to start thinking seriously about this." http://t.co/6xFyWvbyEv
- Jul 24 Solar Probe Plus, NASA ‘Mission to the Fires of Hell,’ Trading Atlas5 4 Bigger Launch Vehicle http://t.co/uKUaMe3rb7 http://t.co/rT8wbcWeSR
- Jul 24 RT @PlanetDr: Looks like the next OPAG will be Feb 19 and 20. One after that is tentatively mid-August.
- Jul 24 Le Gall: To Beat @spacex, Europe’s Launch Sector Needs To Shed Excess of Linoleum. @CNES_Franc http://t.co/Pz2vM2NwSL http://t.co/uzYmybNXK2