Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
Nov. 6, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Nov. 12, 2014 to Nov. 13, 2014
New York New YorkUnited States
Nov. 18, 2014 to Nov. 20, 2014
College Park MarylandUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 31 Mars One candidate: "It's hard to be in a relationship if you can't commit to being on the planet." http://t.co/GVR0ka76qc
- Oct 31 MDA Corp: Following SkyBox 13-sat win inc. IP rights, we're looking at 4-5 opportunities for LEO comms & Earth obs sats for other customers.
- Oct 31 MDA Corp: Russian market, which had been promising, is now closed for business for us given Ukraine political situation.
- Oct 31 MDA Corp: Our telecom sat for Ukraine govt is finished, heading into storage as we await Ukraine decision on payment. Program frozen now.
- Oct 31 MDA Corp: Proton-launched Russian Express-AM6 sat, w/ MDA payload, working well; final testing to await long voyage to operating orbit.
- Oct 31 MDA Corp: Our SS/L communications sat manufacturing business EBITDA margin for 9 mnths to Sept. 30 was 13%; surveillance/intel was 27%.
- Oct 31 MDA Corp. to Canada: You nixed UAVs, we moved it to Australia. You sagged on robotics, we invested in US; ditto on radar. See a pattern?
- Oct 31 ITU PP-14 decision rejects Euro sat operators' plea that ITU not put sat-based airline tracking on WRC-15 agenda.#Plenipot14
- Oct 31 Airline flight tracking by satellite wins ITU PP-14 OK, goes to WRC-15 with bias toward extending current air-ground spectrum to sat-air.
- Oct 31 RT @planet4589: Of 97 @planetlabs Doves launched, 25 are in free flight, 1 failed to deploy, 29 have reentered, 16 are aboard ISS, and 26 b…
- Oct 30 .@NASA Prepares To Host Hush-Hush Military Program at @NASAKennedy http://t.co/13hS3TAGTz http://t.co/GuCJ1Rcg1T
- Oct 30 "Evidence suggests the failure initiated in the first stage after which the vehicle lost its propulsive capability"; fell near, not on, pad.