Oct. 6, 2014 to Oct. 8, 2014
Baltimore MarylandUnited States
Oct. 15, 2014 to Oct. 16, 2014
Las Cruces New MexicoUnited States
Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 1 RT @ISPCS: Jeff Foust, Senior Staff Writer, Space News will be chairing the "Continuing Path to Commercial Human Spaceflight" panel
- Oct 1 Lockheed Martin's James Bray says Orion is "on track, on schedule, and on mass," although he acknowledges EM-1 is "2017 or 2018". #IAC2014
- Oct 1 India Poised To Expand Presence in Global Launch Market http://t.co/o7qYUp4ywE #IAC2014 http://t.co/jyIqDpOeCy
- Oct 1 @Robotbeat the dimensions they provided (length and wingspan) are about 75% of those of the original Dream Chaser.
- Oct 1 @Simberg_Space A slide listed dimensions of 22.5 ft length and 18.2 ft wingspan. Didn't mention the volume.
- Oct 1 Israel's IAI: Very high-res optical obs sats mostly for govts now, but wait: Farmers now demanding 5-cm from aerial, so stay tuned.#IAC2014
- Oct 1 Israel's IAI: If you want real 50-cm resolution optical Earth obs sat, only 2 sources now: USA (big, expensive), & us. Others? No.#IAC2014
- Oct 1 Airbus: Our geo-orbiting, 3-m-res optical Earth obs sat a natural for govt/military. Still a problem: 5,000-+ kg mass, and cost.#IAC2014
- Oct 1 @mbccohen Sorry, there was little time on the panel for Q&A, which was all done by written questions submitted from the audience.
- Oct 1 RT @jeff_foust: Since there was some confusion online, I clarified with SNC that the Dream Chaser proposed for Stratolauncher is 75% the si…
- Oct 1 Since there was some confusion online, I clarified with SNC that the Dream Chaser proposed for Stratolauncher is 75% the size of original.
- Oct 1 Canadian govt has yet to determine data-access policy for 3-sat radar constellation mission & its 3-m, 5-m imaging modes.#IAC2014